@Home Installation Internal Practices
When Setting up the @Home product for customers there are several things to keep in mind:
1) Make sure to notate that the Product is an @Home device under the Description
2) When selecting Hardware, use either Platinum 500 WIFI or Platinum 504 WIFI
3) Set your Template to SimpleWAN @Home 4G
4) Go back to the Edit Site page and make sure the Firmware is set to 6.10.1 or higher.
5) Under Interfaces > WAN: Ensure that APN is set to B2B.static [Static] or fast.t-mobile.com[Dynamic] (T-Mobile) or blank for AT&T. The APN will only appear if the Interface is set to 4G.
6) Set up 2 Things for the WIFI (Wireless)
a) SSID should be "SIMPLEWAN" (all caps)
b) Pass word should be the MAC Address of the device with all Letters in caps
Setting up your @Home unit
Getting Started When you first get your SimpleWAN device, you should have several items in the box: SimpleWAN @Home device Power Supply An Ethernet Cable Unboxing Flyer Write down the WiFi Password written at the bottom of the SimpleWAN device. It ...
My @Home unit is running slow
Your @Home unit uses the cellular towers nearby to provide the speed for your unit. If you see that your Speed Tests are not what it should be, please contact your SimpleWAN support team to assist you. Why is this happening? The SIM cards used to ...
Instalación SimpleWAN @Home Unit
Primeros pasos Este debería ser el contenido de la caja de su dispositivo SimpleWAN @Home: 1 SimpleWAN @Home Firewall 1 Fuente de poder 1 Cable Ethernet 1 Unboxing flyer La clave de acceso inalámbrico (WiFi) la puede encontrar en la parte de abajo ...
Port Forwarding is an application of NAT that redirects a communication request from one address and port number combination to another while the packets are traversing a network gateway, such as a router or firewall. This feature is commonly used to ...
USB 4G Failover -Pantech UML 290
Pantech UML290: These instructions are for users who purchased their own Pantech UML 290. If you purchased the @Home Product, please follow the instructions here. When you have your 4G failover device, simply plug it into any USB port. You can use a ...