WAN Configuration (Static IP)
This article will guide you through setting up the WAN information on the dashboard and this guide is also applicable, if you are trying to update new static IP on the WAN.
1. Firstly, you open up the dashboard of the site that you wanted to install.
2. Once on the dashboard,you click on the interfaces tab and then click on WAN.
3. Select Static on the Drop down list and fill out the IP address, Subnet mask and Gateway.
4. Double Check the info and click on save below.
5. After saving the changes, you can then go ahead and plug SteadyNet @Work to a working internet connection and wait for the lights to come up. At the same time please check the dashboard on the site overview page and check to make sure that the Sync timer does reset. The Box may powercycle itself during this process and once the boot sequence is complete, you'll hear ding sound.
6. By this time the status on the site overview page should say online.
Interfaces (LAN, WAN, WAN2)
Within this section inside of a given site, you are able to modify settings for the LAN, WAN, and WAN2 (when applicable) for the SimpleWAN device. Please be sure to update WAN settings when moving a SimpleWAN device to a new physical location or ...
Static routing is a form of routing that occurs when a router uses a manually configured routing entry rather than information from a dynamic routing path. In this case, static routes are manually configured by a network administrator by adding ...
Load Balancing Rule to use only one ISP IP
When using Load Balancing the SimpleWAN unit will use the IP with the most optimum connection to the website, server, etc. This sometimes causes conflict with devices such as phones or computers trying to reach a secure website. In order to use only ...
To access IP Monitoring: Enter the Site Under Diagnostic Tools select IP Monitoring IP Monitoring allows for pinging to any IP address from the router on a regular basis, alerting on failures (click the alert link conveniently located in the blue ...
SD-WAN and Traffic Prioritization System
Also known as packet prioritization system, this feature is a patented technology used to manage network traffic which delays some or all datagrams to bring them into compliance with a desired traffic profile. Traffic Prioritization is used to ...